Feedback from Bev Harvey
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2015 6:58 AM
To: Nancy Vietnam Tour
Subject: Re: FW: Requesting tour from Bev Harvey
Hi Nancy, we are now back from Vietnam and I thought you might like a few comments on the tour.
1. Our guide – Tuan – was fantastic. We have done lots of tours in South East Asia, and he was one of the best. His English was great and he was able to answer any questions we gave him. He obviously loves his country very much and is very proud to show it to visitors.
2. The food on the tour (lunches, dinner) was great. All restaurants were very clean, and had a nice selection of different dishes.
3. The places we visited were also very good, and overall we were very happy with everything we experienced.
4. The hotel in Sapa (Sapa Elite) was great, and I’d recommend it to people.
5. The only bad comment I could make is the hotel in Bac Ha. hotel that was shown on all my confirmations, and got moved to another hotel (apparently owned by the same person ??) just down the road. We had a lot of problems at this hotel:
Like I said, overall we thought the tour was excellent, and would recommend it to any friends travelling over there.
- Feedback from Alejandra Breva Calatayud
- Feedback from Ken Dang
- Feedback from Sergio SR
- Feedback from Florence Fung
- Feedback from Yithak Harpaz
- Feedback from Vasiliki Daras
- Feedback from Reetta Laari
- Feedback from Victoria Conway
- Feedback from Monica NA
- Feedback from John Zhang
- Feedback from Carolin Jesse
- Feedback BHOLA BIKRAM THAPA