Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2012 10:07 AM
Both Mr Cuong and Long were wonderful. They spoke great English and were very knowledgeable about everything.
The driver in Hanoi was great. I believe his name was Mr. Thanh. He was friendly personable and a great driver.
The lunches and dinners were fine. My favorite was the lunch with the family in Hanoi.
Both hotels had wonderful rooms, facilities, breakfast, and very, friendly, helpful staff. There was water provided and it was fine.
I am fine with serving as a reference and you are welcome to post moments. Overall my time in Vietnam was very enjoyable and your company did a great job of working with me and arranging everything.
Best wishes for you.
- Feedback from Alejandra Breva Calatayud
- Feedback from Ken Dang
- Feedback from Sergio SR
- Feedback from Florence Fung
- Feedback from Yithak Harpaz
- Feedback from Vasiliki Daras
- Feedback from Reetta Laari
- Feedback from Victoria Conway
- Feedback from Monica NA
- Feedback from John Zhang
- Feedback from Carolin Jesse
- Feedback BHOLA BIKRAM THAPA