Hanoi ranked second cheapest city for travellers
Hanoi has been rated as the second cheapest city for travellers among 49 surveyed destinations worldwide by TripAdvisor, just after Sofia of Bulgaria.
This result is based on the total cost of one night stay in a four-star hotel, a dinner for two with one bottle of wine and two-way taxi fee for the distance of 3.2km.
The average cost in Hanoi is 176.14 USD, compared to 158.42 USD in Sofia . Meanwhile the most expensive city is Oslo with 581.08 USD.
Hanoi has just welcomed the 2.5 millionth international visitor. It has set the target of attracting 2.8 million foreign tourists next year.
- Top ten Vietnam tourist attractions seen by Touropia
- Hanoi craft village tourism festival opens
- Hanoi Water Puppetry Theatre gets Asian record
- Ngoc Son Temple proposed as national special relic
- Hue moves to attract more tourists
- Sa Pa town celebrates 110th anniversary
- Festival brings Vietnamese culture to international friends
- Vietnam Airlines Announces 2013 Autumn Promotion
- Mong village becomes latest tourist destination in Sapa
- Bac Ninh launching tourism stimulus program 2013
- Vietnam province opens world’s largest cave to tourists
- Danang prepares tourism stimulus programme